ACCESSORIES FOR WORK AND PLAY
Looking for some cool travel gear for guys? Here is a huge range of accessories for work and play that are sturdy, reliable and stylish. This list of items includes some of the most practical and fun travel essentials and gadgets on the market to suit any adventure.
Whether it be local travel or international travel, short road trips or long haul flights, this awesome list of travel gear for guys will be of great assistance in choosing the right stuff and help make any trip successful.
Shop the wonderful items from ShopZero right here, where you can pay later, if you prefer, with no interest.
Please note: Snazzy Trips may make a small amount from purchases, at no extra cost, which helps keep this blog running. We hope that’s ok with you.
With up to 5 hours talk time and wireless connection to your device, this single earpiece hooks around your ear leaving your other ear free to hear things around you. So handy so you don't miss boarding calls.
Not just your average suitcase. It's large, extra tough, has stronger zips, double wheels and a combination lock. Perfect for longer trips and will last the distance.
Use this as a backpack or shoulder bag. It's 100% watertight, so it can be in the water and it will keep all your belongings dry and clean whilst you're enjoying all of your adventures.
No wires dangling down to make it so much easier for work and play. When listening to music, you can talk to someone without removing your headphones by the automatic lowering of volume. So many other handy features too.
An alternative to Kindle, the Kobo is more affordable.You can carry thousands of books and it will last weeks on one charge with the long-life battery. So you probably don't need to bring the charger with you on your trip. It's also glare-free when reading in the sun. You'll definitely love the price!
So many intelligent functions for a tiny camera - motionlapse, timelapse, activetrack, shakefree, panorama, nightshot. It shoots in stunning detail, links to your smart phone and has its own app with editing tools.
Snazzy Travel Tips
After many years of international travel, short and long term, and through many ups and downs, these are my top travel tips.
- Make your luggage stand out, with a strap around the middle, or something tied around the handle, or stickers, or anything that will make it easily recognisable to you, and so other travellers will be less likely to mistake for their own.
- Take extra care of your devices with covers, sleeves, and waterproof cases. You don’t want to damage anything while you’re away. It will be a nightmare to try and get it repaired.
- Photograph everything, not just the sights. Have proof and backup of important things, for your security and peace of mind, just in case something happens. Take a shot of your passport, flight itinerary, tickets, insurance, baggage, hotel, addresses, scratches on hire car, names of places that are difficult to remember, and so on. Back up to a cloud.
- Be informed. Do plenty of research. Check government websites and local tourist websites for up-to-date travel advice, dangers to be aware of, and follow guidelines to stay safe.
- Download local apps, using wifi, for restaurant recommendations, transport, and sightseeing.
I hope you’ve found this useful.
The awesome travel accessories listed here are some of the best products on the market and will serve you well.